For 皇冠新现金网 students who are parents of dependent children
We get that while you're working hard to pursue your educational goals, manage bills, work and family — "life" can shift your focus and priorities away from class. “生命” can happen in a lot of different ways.
Whatever your case may be, we have resources to help you. Our goal is to ensure you are successful in pursuing your educational goals.
- Food pantry with groceries and hygiene items
- Dining services cards and quick snacks
- Help with CalFresh applications
- Connections to other campus and community resources including mental health resources
- Additional funds for textbooks, meals, and gas
- Special workshops and events to connect single parents with services.
申请CalFresh，请点击 在这里. If you need help filling out your application, contact the Roadrunner Hub on the main campus (between the 学生健康诊所 and 退伍军人服务) or call (530)895-2978.
- You're at least 18 years old or have a 合格的孩子